- If you are looking for a room for rent in SAITAMA area
- Please inquire to Coco Palace RENT HOUSE
Push "CLICK! Free Inquiry / SAITAMA AREA" button
- We will reply and ask about your inquiry and request
- If you find some interesting rooms,you can take a schedule for inquiries
- You can check some rooms with a technical adviser (Free Charge)
- If you find a good room, we have previous arrangement of contract of the
room. (you can ask for more inquiries such as conditions for rental payment
and more )
- The signing of contract
- You can now live and enjoy your new home!
Tokyo / Kanagawa / Chiba / Gunma / ibaraki ...
Process 1 / Which area do you want to live?
・What is the nearest station you prefer to live?
・Approximate minutes of walking distance to the station?
・Do you prefer to take a bus?
Process 2 / Type of room
・What kind of room do you prefer?
・Do you prefer apartment type or house type room?
・How many approximate rooms do you want?
・How many persons are going to live?
Process 3 / Payment Contracts
Standard Legal fees based on Japan Law.
【Yachin】 Monthly rental payment of the room.
【Shiki-kin】 A security deposit as guarantee payment for any damages of
the property until the length of stay. A tenacy deposit that will be handled
back to tenant or renter when moving out after the room is generally checked
【Rei-kin】 A payment of reward for the owner of your room to stay. A one
month deposit is usually given before you use your chosen house or room.
【Tesu-ryo】 The mediation or assistance fee to the real estate company.
A one month rental payment is usually handled as a service reward.
【Hosho-ryo】 An payment to the warantee management to guarantee that you
trusted and capable to pay the monthly rental payment to the owner of your
room until your stay.